If you run a small business, you’ll agree there’s nothing better than getting a respectable amount of steady leads every month. The phone rings more often…you get emails from visitors inquiring about your services…and potential customers eagerly fill out your website contact form because they want what you’ve got.
When you apply search engine optimization (SEO) best practices to your site, this is what will naturally happen.
Unfortunately, creating an SEO strategy isn’t as easy as one might think. But I’ve got good news and bad news.
The good news? SEO really is not that complicated and there are a wealth of free and paid resources to get you started.
The bad news? There is lot of really, really bad information about SEO out there.
Unfortunately the vast majority of SEO information is…
…out of context
…geared towards huge companies
….incorrect, unethical or out of date
…only communicating half the story
…laid out in an illogical sequence
And when you do find good information out there, you often run into another problem. You’ll get a decent grasp of the “what.” But not the most important factor: the “how.” Most blogs and articles never actually tell you how to get started. Or how to take an SEO initiative from beginning to end.
My ebook, “How to SEO Your Site” is changing that.
Do something for me really quickly. Google “search engine optimization.” You’ll get back 100,000,000+ search results. If you have nothing better to do, get comfortable in your desk chair for the next week (or realistically the next month) and try to sort through the thousands of irrelevant and out-of-date articles and blog posts.
The truth is, SEO information has a very real cost. It costs the one resource that small business owners are most protective of: TIME.
Are You The Do-It-Yourself Type?
As you’ve probably discovered, SEO isn’t as intuitive as you might think.
It’s not rocket science, but it does take a healthy dose of good advice to get you moving in the right direction. While there’s a lot of decent, basic information about DIY SEO, there’s also a ton of poor, unethical and outdated advice. Do you know how to distinguish between the two? For many small business owners that’s virtually impossible.
After all, you have a job to do. You can’t spend hours a day trying to hunt down SEO truths or verify questionable information.
The Trouble with Most SEO Informational Resources
Much of what you’ll find about SEO on the web is targeted towards large corporations with thousands of web pages and millions in marketing budgets.
Also, the concepts and terms used are very technical in nature as SEO understanding is still largely confined to SEO gatekeepers: webmasters and web designers.
How to SEO Your Site solves your SEO problem. It puts search engine optimization in context. That means it’s stripped of anything and everything that has NOTHING to do with beginner small business SEO.
This ebook is written for solo, micro and small business owners with limited marketing budgets who want to drive more traffic to their site. It answers the question, “Why am I not ranked high in Google?” Or worse yet, “Why am I not ranked at ALL in Google?”
Who Is This Ebook For? (And, How Is It Different?)
How to SEO Your Site places a heavy emphasis on introductory SEO concepts for beginner to intermediate users with a non-technical skill set. It focuses intensely on simple on-page factors and secondarily, off-page factors. And, it does something 99% of the resources about SEO don’t do: lays out the steps and action items in a logical, sequential and prioritized manner.
Who should buy How to SEO Your Site?
I was driven to write this ebook for small business owners, solopreneurs and consultants who want to learn how to SEO their site—affordably, easily and quickly—for a few reasons:
- Business colleagues ask me all the time about the process I use to get ranked on the first page of Google for my keywords.
- I know that most small business owners can’t afford to pay $4,000 per month, the average cost of what SEO Agencies charge.
- It’s really difficult to talk about abstract SEO concepts and strategies. You have to see it to get it. That’s why I explain SEO in the ebook with dozens of screenshots, images, text boxes, and graphics.
In this 68-page ebook you’ll learn:
- The 3 phases of SEO that will help you prioritize your strategy and get up and running quickly (p. 6)
- What are the 3 important factors that contribute to a high SEO ranking (p. 9)
- How to overcome 2 of the biggest obstacles to successful SEO for small business (p. 10)
- The 7 steps to keyword research that are critical to a good SEO plan (p. 11)
- The #1 keyword strategy mistake most small business owners make (p. 12)
- Why the word “keyword” is so misleading and trips up small business owners (p. 13)
- How to use Google’s free keyword tool (p. 18)
- Who your competition really is and what you need to do about it (p. 22)
- What the most overlooked step is of implementing an SEO strategy (p. 26)
- The #1 thing you must do before embarking on an SEO strategy (p. 29)
- What your top priority—and very first step—is with SEO (p. 32)
- 6 ways to keep visitors on your site and believing that your business is exactly what they’re looking for (p. 32)
- The 8 places to incorporate your keywords on each and every website page (p. 39)
- 3 key SEO metrics you need to analyze and review when looking at Google Analytics (p. 43)
- The #1 SEO activity that will bring you 55% more visitors, 97% more inbound links and 434% more indexed pages (p. 47)
- When and how to use long tail keywords (p. 50)
- 11 insider SEO blogging tips (p. 53)
- What exactly backlinks are and how to get them (p. 56)
- What is Pagerank and why should you care? (p. 59)
- 9 tactics for successful off-page SEO (p. 59)
- One of the most important rules you must remember when tracking your progress (p. 67)
SEO is intimidating. That’s why this ebook was designed to walk you step-by-step through understanding and applying an SEO strategy to your site. I created this ebook based off of a very popular workshop presentation I recently gave. Here are a few Twitter testimonials and live tweets from the workshop attendees:
After you read this book you’ll know more about SEO than 95% of people out there. You’ll be able to explain to your friends that SEO is really just about:
- Finding and using the right keywords for your website and online presence
- Having compelling, keyword-rich copy and content on your site
- Having a friendly, optimized design
- Keeping content fresh
- Being likeable and linkable
- Prioritizing active social media efforts
Of course, that’s more of the “what.” You need the “how,” which is what this ebook gives you.
The cost of the How to SEO Your Site: DIY Techniques for Small Business Owners – only $49.97. That’s a drop in the bucket compared to the thousands of dollars SEO agencies charge their clients every month.
Download your copy now. (The shopping cart will take you to PayPal, but you don’t need a PayPal account to buy. Just a credit card.)
This is an affordable price for the value (and potential!) the ebook provides. The cost I’ve put into SEO has yielded me a return 100 times over. Through a well-optimized website I get leads, interesting business opportunities, full-time job offers, speaking gigs, and introductory emails from great like-minded professionals all around Atlanta and around the country.
If you can’t make an investment like this into your business, I understand, because I was once a very bootstrapped business owner myself. Now that I have steady business, I invest tons of money into learning programs, webinars, ebooks, conferences, and workshops that improve my skill set, keep me relevant in my industry and updated with online marketing trends and that take my business to the next level.
Your Satisfaction – Guaranteed
If for any reason you’re not satisfied, I offer a money-back guarantee—no questions asked. Just consider me the “Bed Bath and Beyond” of returns.
If you want to attract the right kinds of clients naturally with this very effective method of sales development, then you owe it to your business—and yourself— to understand SEO and what it can do for you.
Even though I’m offering an affordable option for learning and implementing SEO to your site, you might still have a few questions before you buy. Email me anytime at jennyatjennymunn.com.
6 reasons you should not buy this ebook:
1. You have boatloads of time to figure out this whole SEO industry for yourself
2. You are technically savvy and can easily understand concepts like canonicalization, 301 redirects, geo-targeting and XML Sitemaps.
3. You don’t need a web presence and know without a doubt your customers or potential customers would never turn to search engines to look for information about what you provide.
4. You are going to stick this on your virtual bookshelf and never act on its advice.
5. You don’t want more leads, sales, or a more profitable business.
6. You have all the business you can handle and really don’t want any additional leads
The SEO Fun doesn’t stop once you purchase the ebook.
For every month, as long as you want, I’ll send you my “How To SEO for Small Business” newsletter packed with tips, techniques, shortcuts and case studies of business owners who are successfully using SEO to get more business along with simple explanations of technical terms. And, I’ll answer SEO questions from people just like you.
P.S. You know how some books are so valuable you would’ve paid 3x as much for them? This is one of those books! But if for some reason it doesn’t rock your world by the time 30 days have passed, then I’ll immediately refund every cent. Promise. And if it’s after 30 days, I’ll still refund your money, too.
P.P.S. Chances are your competitors have already gotten started with SEO. So what are you waiting for? To be a success in today’s online world, you have to be visible, searchable, and findable on Google. Get started today!