Keyword research is the foundation of your SEO plan. However, it’s a challenge because there is no magic formula. Every business is very different and keyword research is often subjective.
But with this guide, keyword research does not have to be so overwhelming that it prevents you from getting started with SEO. It’s critical you pick the right keywords to optimize on your web pages and blog posts. That’s why I’ve put together this Keyword Research Guide, just for you.
What you’ll learn in “How to Find Keywords: 7 Simple Steps to Keyword Research (and SEO) Success”:
- The 7 steps to keyword research that are critical to a good SEO plan (p. 1)
- The #1 keyword strategy mistake most small business owners make (p. 2)
- Why the word “keyword” is so misleading and trips up small business owners (p. 3)
- How to use Google’s free keyword tool (p. 7-8)
- Who your competition really is and what you need to do about it (p. 12)
- What the most overlooked step is of implementing an SEO strategy (p. 16)
- 4 keyword research mistakes most people make that you want to avoid (p. 18)
As an added bonus you’ll also get my DIY SEO newsletter, full of tips, tactics, strategies and case studies highlighting how other non-technical small business owners (yours truly included) use SEO effectively.