If You’re Not Getting Found by Your Prospects Online, You’re Leaving Cash on the Table
Marketing your business can be fun—but it takes a lot of time and constant, active upkeep. You know you need to keep leads coming to your site, but people just aren’t finding you online.
If you’re the business owner or leader in your company, you understand the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re generating leads passively while you’re busy working on your business.
Have these thoughts ever run through your mind?
- We’re throwing marketing tactics against the wall but nothing is happening fast enough
- I need to clone myself as the biz development person
- I need more leads coming to my website
- It sure would be nice to take a weekend off every once in awhile
- It’s frustrating as I know we have a great service/product but I’m having trouble spreading awareness
- I‘m doing everything I’m supposed to: blogging, social media, sponsorship, putting out content, getting a new site design…but a piece is missing
If this sounds familiar, we’ve got good news for you. Our small business SEO consultants can help bridge the gap between what your customers are out there searching for and what you’re putting out there.
DIY SEO Consultant for Small Business
Quality SEO practices give your business better digital real estate, increased exposure, and more customers. As virtual and Atlanta small business SEO consultants, we can evaluate your business and create a plan that will:
- Educate you on the mechanics of SEO and what’s appropriate for your business
- Take stock of your existing resources and develop a strategy that explains what you can do yourself, and what you should outsource
- Create a customized strategy that I will train you how to implement (and brainstorm how to get and find a team to help you)
- Develop a web presence that will bring business to you, letting you focus less on customer acquisition and more on customer care
- Help you understand who you’re competing with and what it will take to knock them off the top spots
Here’s what some of our recent SMB clients have to say:
“I found Jenny through a very trustworthy source that is active in the Atlanta digital marketing scene. I am so glad he recommended her to me! As soon as I got started with Jenny, I could tell I was in good hands. She had a great process for helping me understand all the technical ins and outs of SEO, and whether my skills were at a novice level or a master level, I know she would be able to appropriately adjust to accommodate me. Jenny gave me a great launching pad to effectively managing my SEO presence in the future. I have made a lot of changes to my strategy, and although it’s too soon to notice a difference in return, I have absolute faith that with my persistence on my end with great content and social media, that I will have the calls flying in! Thank you Jenny, for your excellent guidance. I will recommend you to anyone who is ready to make a difference in their business!”
Lauren Stiles – Marketing Assistant for Teresa Lynne, Certified Life Coach
“Jenny is professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. From working with her we gained a much greater understanding of what SEO is and how it works, especially in regards to our specific needs, market, and website. Knowledge is money in our case–it saved us a lot of money by being able to do some things ourselves, but even more importantly, to make sure we were really getting what we wanted when we needed to pay to have other people complete SEO and website work.”
Lynn McKinnon – Co-Founder, Foundations School
“I couldn’t be more pleasantly surprised and pleased with the results of Jenny Munn’s SEO work. She was very knowledgeable and kept strategy and implementation moving quickly. Not only did we see results immediately, but 2 years after we did the SEO work together, I’m at the top of the search results on Page 1 for numerous search terms – even very competitive terms. The best part is, I have leads and prospects who pick up the phone to call me every week after finding me online. I heartily recommend Jenny to whoever needs a smart, savvy SEO professional.”
Keith Fletcher – Fletch Creative
Are You Ready for SEO Help? What to Expect from Working with a Small Business SEO Consultant
When we work together we’ll go over your resources, your goals, and what it’ll take to climb the Google Mountain. Then, with either an intensive VIP day, or a short consulting program designed to rapidly overhaul your website, we’ll find the best fit for implementing SEO for your business. Our goal is to empower you by putting together the strategy, and training you how to implement it—saving you big time on budget and time.
Another note: you are more than ready for SEO if you:
- Know clients are out there searching for the services or products you offer
- Believe educating clients is important
- Know when you get on the phone with prospects you will knock it out of the ballpark. You can close the business – you just need the prospects to keep coming in.
- Understand the E-Myth principles of knowing you can’t do it all and it’s essential to delegate and outsource to experts when it makes sense
- Are already engaged in social media, blogging, and other online and offline marketing tactics
- Know your business is profitable and growing, but it’s time to diversify business development and lead gen activities
- Understand you can tackle most of the SEO work, you just need an expert who will guide you in the right direction and hold your hand along the way
To learn more about how we work feel free to check out our FAQs page.
Ready to get started? Set up a complimentary “SEO Diagnostic Assessment” session with our owner and principal SEO strategist Jenny Munn to talk about your current situation, your goals and if our small business SEO strategies services are the right fit. Click here to schedule.
Not ready yet but still want to stay in touch?
Then sign up for our SEO e-newsletter where we’ll keep you up to date with everything going on that is important for you to know about the ever-evolving SEO world. You’ll also receive updates about our Atlanta-based workshops and virtual SEO trainings.