Search engine optimization. UGH – is it the bane of your business website’s existence? You know you want it, you know it will be beneficial, but you just haven’t taken that next step yet to do anything about it yet for one reason or another.
Does this sound familiar?
- Why in the world are my competitors showing up and I’m not? We are so much better than them
- We’re putting your business out there – but prospects STILL aren’t finding you online
- I’d love to empower my employees and be a better leader but I’m too busy generating leads and finding business
- I get a few inquiries a month, but they’re not targeted and too few and far between
- I’ve bought pricey marketing consulting before but nothing ever came from it
- I’m being told to do a million things to get clients to find me. But what is that one magic piece of advice that will make it all come together?
If you could get extra clients and customers to your business every week, what will that gain you? Your Saturday morning back? Ducking out of the office an hour an hour earlier most days? Time to focus on other revenue generating tasks? Visiting with your team and being a better leader?
However, whether you’re the business owner, or the marketing person on the team, you don’t have the time or expertise to tackle SEO yourself. If this is the case I invite you to learn more about my SEO coaching and training program. This program is designed for small, growing businesses of 5-10+ people with a marketing team member who I will work alongside with and train throughout the program.
If you have any questions or want to learn more feel free to reach out anytime.
Jenny Munn, Atlanta SEO Consultant
I truly love the SEO field and feel that when companies implement SEO the RIGHT way, the results are incredible. I’m talking generating leads and profits on a regular basis, as well as making the whole marketing strategy come together and become substantially more efficient. I started my company 5 years ago as an SEO copywriter where I worked for several SEO agencies, and then over the past few years evolved to become an SEO consultant, freelancer and trainer. Learn more about me here.