Looking for an Experienced SEO Copywriter?
Having a great looking website for your business is important. But if potential customers aren’t able to find your site, your efforts might be wasted. This is where SEO (search engine optimization) and SEO copywriting comes in. SEO works by targeting crucial keywords and keyphrases that Google and other search engines require to understand what your site is about and rank it accordingly.
A good SEO copywriter does two things:
- Ensures that you have applied the basic SEO fundamentals so you have the best chance possible of ranking high in the search engines
- Writes engaging copy so that once a potential customer lands on your page, they understand what you do, like what they hear, and want to take the next step
SEO specialists must know the technical aspect of the trade, where to place the keywords on each page, and how to do this while remaining engaging and coherent to your customers.
Jenny Munn: An Experienced SEO Copywriter in Atlanta
SEO copywriting is one of the primary services I provide. I believe in writing natural copy that pleases both search engines and prospective clients. My SEO repertoire includes:
- I’ve written SEO copy for all types (and sizes) of businesses: SEO agency clients, Fortune 500 companies, service providers and solopreneurs
- Teaching small business owners about SEO and presenting a variety of SEO topics
- Writing an ebook on SEO
- Educating business owners about SEO through my monthly newsletter
SEO copywriting, like all copywriting projects, requires collaboration and involvement from you, the client. After all, you know your business and target audience best, right? That’s why we work together during the initial stages of the project to make sure everything we strategize, implement and write is intended to elicit action.
How Much Does SEO Copywriting Cost?
The cost of SEO copywriting varies depending on a few things:
- Does content currently exist on your site? How updated and accurate is it?
- How many words are there on the page?
- Will source data be provided or is research required?
- Do you need keyword research done or will you be providing keywords you have verified with a keyword tool?
- Is the page located in the primary navigation?
- How immediate is your need?
Pricing depends on all of these factors, plus a few more. Contact me today and I’m happy to provide a custom quote for your specific needs.
Oh – just two more notes. I don’t tinker with technical elements such as HTML or CSS. But I do know WordPress and can update and publish your WordPress pages and blog posts for you. If your site isn’t in WordPress, you can pass the work along to your webmaster to implement or I’ll bring in one of my technical colleagues. Next, SEO copywriting does not guarantee you first page rankings. Ranking on the first page of Google depends on a variety of factors, which you can read about in this SEO ranking factors blog post I wrote on the subject.
Want to learn more? Reach out to me today and we can have a conversation about your business and your online marketing goals.