Do you need an actionable SEO marketing plan?
Introducing our SEO Strategy Consultation:
Do your marketing and lead gen efforts include investing in SEO regularly to drive qualified traffic and leads?
If you’re shaking your head “no” – why not?
According to Search Engine Journal, SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate. Combine that with the fact that SEO is one of the lowest cost marketing channels out there, and you’ve got a huge new source driving more leads, and ultimately sales and profits.
Does this sound like where you are right now? You:
- Did not reach last quarter’s goals in terms of doing a lot of proactive, productive sales and revenue generating activities.
- Know you need to optimize your website. You’ve known for a while, you just haven’t gotten around to it because you don’t know where to begin.
- Need an SEO game plan that will help you put all the pieces together, prioritize, and create something actionable that will get you the results you want.
- Do not get business from your website…and you want to figure out why and how to change that.
If this resonates, isn’t it time to get the guidance you need?
Don’t keep putting this off for “someday.” With our help, you can have a DIY SEO plan that lets you start implementing now and bringing in more leads!
SEO Strategy Consulting: DIY SEO Plans
In addition to the multi-phase SEO training programs we offer for marketing professionals, agencies, and SMBs, we also provide one-time SEO strategy consulting. Our team of professionals work with businesses to help them gain a greater understanding of where they are when it comes to SEO, where they want to be, and how they can get there. If you want to be driving more leads with SEO, let us help you evaluate your current SEO activities and create for you a new, actionable plan!
Our SEO Strategy Intensives are a good fit for you if:
- Your business, products, services and priorities have evolved and shifted – but your website copy, messaging, and keywords haven’t kept up
- Your website marketing efforts are sorely in need of TLC
- You’ve never done SEO and are ready to do what it takes to drive more qualified traffic and leads
- You want to know how to take your SEO efforts to the next level
- You’ve attempted SEO but it’s not working
- You’ve ever considered working with us but our multi-phase corporate programs aren’t a fit
- You’re super busy but still want more leads in your pipeline
Topics We Can Cover During Your SEO Strategy Intensive:
Depending on your individual company’s needs, there are many topics we could look at during an SEO Strategy Intensive. Here are a few things we’ve done with past Intensive clients:
- Google Analytics Review: brief training on measurement and how to know what’s working (and what’s not)
- SEO Copywriting/On-Page Optimization/SEO Blogging refresher
- Open Q&A Time
- Overview: On-Page SEO Fundamentals review + template + on-page video screen share based on competition, keywords, goals, and content assets and resources
- SEO “Top 10” Strategy: the main deliverable, and action plan with priority Phase 1 pages mapped to keywords, and Phase 2 pages plotted out
- Master Keyword Spreadsheet: keyword research, selection, prioritization and mapping
- Inbound Links Spreadsheet: backlinks for your site and competitors sites plus assessment and recommendations
- Templates, processes, and spreadsheets you are free to use (example, monthly Google Analytics benchmark report, SEO editorial calendar)
- Overview: Off-page SEO and how to understand what links you and your competitor have gotten and how you can get more, high quality links moving forward
- SEO Editorial Calendar: a keyword-driven calendar plotted out 3-6 months
- SEO Marcomm: a calendar of marketing channels with SEO activities plotted out
- 30-60 minute follow-up call (to be used within 3 months of on-site deep dive meeting)
You’ll come away from your personalized SEO Strategy Intensive with a solid, actionable strategy you can execute on with confidence.
Here’s what some of our recent clients have to say about their consultations:
“We had Jenny come in to give us a sanity check on our current SEO effort as well as help align our SEO approach and strategy. It was extremely valuable to have a professional that is 100% SEO focused to give a fresh perspective on what we were are doing and helping us to build a plan to actually execute against. We would recommend Jenny to those who need help getting started in SEO as well as the SEO savvy who might just need a second set of eyes from someone dedicated in the field.” – ecommerce website agency
“Thank you so much for all your help. I’m so glad I found your information online! We feel confident now in where we need to go and what we need to do.” (1 hour consultation)
Ailene Keeton – Vice President, Keeton General Contractors, Inc.
Let us give you the strategies, tools and templates that you need so that you know EXACTLY what to do and when. The SEO marketing plan we create just for you will help you to target the right people and craft marketing strategies that are aligned with your business, your goals and resources.
Ready to get your own SEO plan?
If you want to take the next step, set up a time to talk with Jenny via her online calendar. She’ll discuss with you your site, resources, and help you determine if our SEO Strategy Intensive is the right fit for your business needs.