You know you need a copywriter when….
- You haven’t revised or revisited your website copy in more than 2 years (and you’re embarrassed to share the link with others)
- You need more leads coming in from online sources
- You had a recent company achievement or have relevant business news you want/need to share
- You have no content on your website (helpful articles, resources, press releases, etc.)
- You’re not offering a free ebook, report, checklist, or tips sheet on your homepage to build your subscriber list
- Not only do you not have a call to action on each website page, you don’t know what a call to action is
- You have no full-time marketing/communications/pr employee
- You need to take your business to the next level
These are just a few reasons – what else would you add to this list?
Latest posts by Jenny Munn (see all)
- SEO in 2017: How Are You Stacking Up? - April 10, 2017
- Get Off the Dreaded SEO Plateau: Keywords to Pursue When You Think You’re Tapped Out - March 30, 2017
- SEO Tips for Live Streaming - March 30, 2017