A Marketer’s 12-Month SEO Game Plan in 20 Minutes
Do you feel overwhelmed when it comes to SEO?
You’re not alone. Search engine optimization (SEO) changes on a regular basis, and there is more than ever that has to come together.
SEO success requires management and progress over three areas:
- Executing one-time projects
- Maintaining existing results and best practices
- Identifying the ongoing activities that contribute to growth and momentum
Do you know what to do in these three areas? If not, then I’ve created something just for you.
Introducing the SEO Action Plan Template
This is an SEO marketing calendar. It’s the place where you document exactly what you’ll be doing for SEO every month, January – December.
It’s designed to get your SEO moving forward within 20 minutes.
The SEO Action Plan Template is perfect for:
- Web designers
- Small business owners
- Marketing consultants
- And anyone whose work involves SEO
This SEO game plan is for you if:
- You’re winging SEO.
- You’re randomly doing SEO tasks you heard you “should” do.
- SEO is saved for when you have time or when you think about it. So, never.
- You’re often feeling “paralysis by analysis.”
- You’re busy and have a million other things to do besides SEO.
- You know enough to be dangerous, but you don’t have the confidence to do the work.
- You know there are a million things you could do, but you don’t know where to start.
Get your plan here
What Does Your Purchase Include?
With your purchase of the SEO Action Plan Template, you’ll get:
- The exact template I use
- A guided walk-through video
- An actionable checklist
- A series of tips to help you succeed along the way
- A complete picture of how SEO fits into the overall marketing strategy
- Help identifying which marketing activities will contribute to your SEO momentum
There is a lot of frustration and confusion around SEO, and I believe you deserve clarity. That’s why this template is only $29. I want to get this SEO Action Plan Template into as many hands as possible.
If your mindset around SEO is scattered, then your results probably are too.
Fortunately, when it comes to getting more confident around your SEO efforts, a little organization can go a long way.
Get your plan here and you’ll get access to the template immediately:
SEO Action Plan Template Details
Are you a web designer, copywriter or independent marketing consultant? This template will:
- Show the client how your work is contributing to their SEO success.
- Track the activities your team should do.
- Enable you to speak about SEO from a more informed, consultative position.
This Action Plan Template helps you make data actionable, and gets you into action faster.
This is template is NOT:
- this is NOT an audit template
- this is NOT an SEO proposal template
- this is NOT an SEO report template
- this is NOT an SEO contract template
This template doesn’t replace the need for an audit. The plan complements the audit and gives you a place to realistically plan when to tackle the recommendations based on your specific budget, resources, team, tools and task load.
Get your plan here:
Most marketers don’t get their SEO accomplished because they don’t know what to do and they have too much on their plate to figure it out. This activities calendar changes that.
Create a well-defined plan, and you’ll get clear results month after month.
Don’t spend another day not knowing what to do. Buy today, and you’ll get access to your SEO Action
Plan Template immediately.
Click here, buy your package for $29, and you’ll get access to the template immediately:
Who Am I?
For the past 10 years, I’ve created SEO plans for businesses of all sizes: from the one-person company to the Fortune 500. I’ve trained hundreds of in-house marketing managers on SEO, and left them with a custom action plan they continue executing on long after I’m gone. My custom SEO strategy services start at $3,500. This Action Plan Template is a result of the last 10 years of my work and you can download it today for only $29!
“We did not understand the strategy around SEO and how to take advantage of it to best position our agency. We didn’t need a full service firm to write our content on a monthly basis, rather we needed a direction and a nudge. We’ve had amazing results. Most importantly, we had a direction and the strategy to move forward and implement.” – Michelle, marketing agency owner
“Jenny taught us to do our own SEO for our e-commerce site. I recently spoke to a friend who works for a SEO firm to see if they could do SEO for our site on an ongoing basis. I described what we had already done with Jenny and my friend said, “You don’t need to hire our firm, you have already done more than what we would have done for you.” Thanks, Jenny!” – Pratul, ecommerce business owner
“Jenny has been the absolute best to work with on our SEO. Her knowledge has allowed us to expand our online presence in ways we could not have done without her. Anyone able to work with Jenny will certainly see the results and methods in best practice.” – Melissa, in-house marketing manager
“I feel very confident and empowered that we’re making the correct decisions for our own search engine optimization moving forward. Thank you, Jenny!” – Aaron, web developer
“With so many unreliable SEO companies out there it can be hard to find a trustworthy company to work with, Jenny Munn is both honest, reliable and an expert in her field. Any business looking for search engine optimization and to come up higher in google search would be wise to work with Jenny.” – Judi, web design agency owner