Do you feel overwhelmed when it comes to SEO? You’re not alone! Search engine optimization (SEO) changes on a regular basis, and there is more than ever that has to come together.
Introducing the SEO Action Plan Template
This is an SEO marketing calendar. It’s the place where you document exactly what you’ll be doing for SEO every month, January – December.
It’s designed to get your SEO moving forward within 20 minutes.
This SEO game plan is for you if:
- You’re winging SEO.
- You’re randomly doing SEO tasks you heard you “should” do.
- SEO is saved for when you have time or when you think about it. So, never.
- You’re often feeling “paralysis by analysis.”
- You’re busy and have a million other things to do besides SEO.
- You know enough to be dangerous, but you don’t have the confidence to do the work.
- You know there are a million things you could do, but you don’t know where to start.
The SEO Action Plan Template is perfect for:
- Web designers
- Small business owners
- Marketing consultants
- And anyone whose work involves SEO
Why Do You Need This Template?
SEO has gotten more complex over the years. Growth and performance require management, progress, and execution in these 3 areas:
1. Executing 1-time projects
2. Maintaining existing results and best practices
3. Identifying the ongoing activities that contribute to growth & momentum
What Does Your Purchase Include?
There is a lot of frustration and confusion around SEO, and I believe you deserve clarity. That’s why this template is only $29. I want to get this SEO Action Plan Template into as many hands as possible.
If your mindset around SEO is scattered, then your results probably are too.
Fortunately, when it comes to getting more confident around your SEO efforts, a little organization can go a long way.
With your purchase of the SEO Action Plan Template, you’ll get:
- The exact template I use
- A guided walk-through video
- An actionable checklist
- A series of tips to help you succeed along the way
- A complete picture of how SEO fits into the overall marketing strategy
- Help identifying which marketing activities will contribute to your SEO momentum
SEO Action Plan Template Details
Are you a web designer, copywriter or independent marketing consultant? This template will:
- Show the client how your work is contributing to their SEO success.
- Track the activities your team should do.
- Enable you to speak about SEO from a more informed, consultative position.
This Action Plan Template helps you make data actionable, and gets you into action faster.
This is template is NOT:
- this is NOT an audit template
- this is NOT an SEO proposal template
- this is NOT an SEO report template
- this is NOT an SEO contract template
This template doesn’t replace the need for an audit. The plan complements the audit and gives you a place to realistically plan when to tackle the recommendations based on your specific budget, resources, team, tools and task load.
Clear Results Month after Month
Most marketers don’t get their SEO accomplished because they don’t know what to do and they have too much on their plate to figure it out. This activities calendar changes that.
Create a well-defined plan, and you’ll get clear results month after month.
Don’t spend another day not knowing what to do. Buy today, and you’ll get access to your SEO Action Plan
Who Am I?
For the past 10 years, I’ve created SEO plans for businesses of all sizes: from the one-person company to the Fortune 500. I’ve trained hundreds of in-house marketing managers on SEO, and left them with a custom action plan they continue executing on long after I’m gone. My custom SEO strategy services start at $3,500. This Action Plan Template is a result of the last 10 years of my work and you can download it today for only $29.
“Jenny taught us to do our own SEO for our e-commerce site. I recently spoke to a friend who works for a SEO firm to see if they could do SEO for our site on an ongoing basis. I described what we had already done with Jenny and my friend said, “You don’t need to hire our firm, you have already done more than what we would have done for you.” Thanks, Jenny!”
– Pratul, ecommerce business owner
“We did not understand the strategy around SEO and how to take advantage of it to best position our agency. We didn’t need a full service firm to write our content on a monthly basis, rather we needed a direction and a nudge. We’ve had amazing results. Most importantly, we had a direction and the strategy to move forward and implement.”
– Michelle, marketing agency owner
“Jenny has been the absolute best to work with on our SEO. Her knowledge has allowed us to expand our online presence in ways we could not have done without her. Anyone able to work with Jenny will certainly see the results and methods in best practice.”
– Melissa, in-house marketing manager