Understanding the Search Landscape Through Your Prospect’s Eyes
The goal of this training video is to help you understand your first exposure to being findable: in the SERPs (search engine results page). Your homework is to:
- Download the SERPs training packet (right click and Save Link As) to follow along with during the video.
- Play the video
- Assess the results that you see by following along with the exercises in the training packet. You’ll learn:
- Why it is important to pay careful attention to the SERPS, and understand what potential opportunities exist on your site and away from your site.
- How to get more clicks and conversions once you rank
- Why you need to look outside of Google only as a search engine
- Be sure to fill out the form below the video with any questions or feedback you may have so that we can discuss them during our next training call.
SERPs 101 – 10:28