Are you seeing a weakness in your B2B strategy? If you’re like many of the businesses we see, it’s that you’re not driving the right kind of qualified traffic to your campaigns and website pages. Or, that your content is good but it’s not seeing enough eyeballs to qualify it as a success.
Do any of these sound familiar:
- Competition is tough, but you’re better. So why do they keep getting those coveted spots ahead of you on Google?
- You’ve attempted to incorporate SEO into your B2B web marketing strategy, but need guidance and training, and an SEO expert to come in and identify weaknesses and areas for opportunity.
- You know you need a B2B web marketing strategy that not only gets you found online, but that helps drives qualified leads that your sales team can then turn into paying customers.
That’s where we come in. We create B2B strategies to help you gain more and better leads online, and train your team on how to integrate those strategies into your existing marketing efforts to achieve sustainable SEO success.
Our B2B SEO Consulting services include:
- B2B SEO Strategy Creation – our specialty! Through a customized consulting plan we’ll put together a strategy customized to your industry, resources, competitive landscape, target market and goals. We’ll also do competitive research, keyword research, on- and off-page audits, and more.
- Project Management – when you need an organic SEO strategist to join your digital team for a one-off project or ongoing projects to lead and oversee execution
- SEO Training – group workshops in Atlanta, B2B corporate training and 1:1 individual training on comprehensive SEO or individual elements
- SEO Consulting – the full gamut: strategy, consulting, and project management of SEO execution for a one-time project or for your ongoing needs
B2B Case Studies
InnoVergent – B2B Technology Consulting Firm
Like many companies, this tech consulting firm previously operated on a referral only business and wanted to diversify, as well as maximize the efforts of their robust marketing plan. As their SEO consulting firm, we were tasked with putting together a practical, customized strategy we would execute together as well as training on overall SEO best practices. Learn more about their strategy and results here.
Here’s what some of our recent B2B clients have to say:
“Jenny’s trainings were very valuable and we felt like we learned many useful tips and ideas. She helped us think outside the box and come up with creative ideas we have never thought about. She gave us an easy to follow roadmap for analyzing our site, performing keyword research, writing copy for our landing pages, creating a link building strategy, and writing compelling meta tags. It was exactly what we needed to take our SEO optimization efforts to the next level. We would recommend Jenny to anyone out there looking for a trustworthy and very knowledgeable SEO consultant. “
Andra Laca – Senior Coordinator of Digital Marketing, CentricsIT
“We had Jenny come in to give us a sanity check on our current SEO effort as well as help align our SEO approach and strategy. It was extremely valuable to have a professional that is 100% SEO focused to give a fresh perspective on what we were are doing and helping us to build a plan to actually execute against. We would recommend Jenny to those who need help getting started in SEO as well as the SEO savvy who might just need a second set of eyes from someone dedicated in the field.”
Travis Mariea – CEO, Current Commerce
“Working with Jenny left us equipped to have long lasting SEO success. You could tell how invested she was in our success. It’s hard to get someone excited about SEO, but Jenny does just that. She is extremely organized and has a refined process, but will adapt to your schedule and needs.”
Ashley Loyd – Director of Marketing, SRS Real Estate Partners
Ready to get more and better B2B SEO leads from your website?
If you aren’t getting the leads you want from your website, and you are tired of being outranked by competitors on Google, let’s chat. Learn more about our founding SEO expert Jenny here or reach out to us today to chat about your B2B online lead generation needs.
B2B SEO Statistics
- The biggest challenge B2B marketers face in regards to lead generation is generating high-quality leads (61%). (B2B Technology Marketing Community) – SEO can help drive more qualified leads
- B2B marketers say that their greatest barriers to lead generation success are the lack of resources in staffing, budgeting, or time. (B2B Technology Marketing Community) – We can help save time by creating the strategy using our expertise, and training your people to execute
- 81% of B2B purchase cycles start with web search, and 90% of buyers say when they are ready to buy, “they’ll find you.” (Earnest Agency) – If they can’t find you online when they are researching, they won’t be able to find you when they are ready to buy!
- Organic search leads have a 14.6% close rate, compared to 1.7% for outbound marketing leads. (NewsCred) – Qualified leads from SEO can drastically improve your closing rate
- The top challenges in SEO are link building (cited by 41% of corporate marketers) and keyword research (39%). (MediaPost) – We get rid of the challenge by giving you a jumpstart and teaching you how to continue successfully for years down the road