At this time the position has been filled. However – if you’re still interested in future position openings or freelance SEO work feel free to fill out this Google Form here. Thanks for your consideration.
The Munn Group is seeking a part-time SEO Project Manager. This person will manage several client projects in a fast-paced environment. We require a thorough understanding of SEO (from code to content) and the ability to research, test, analyze, and execute on organic search engine optimization consulting deliverables that lead to results. Important: this role is comprised of: tactical implementation, strategic recommendations, and project management.
As the driver of client SEO momentum, you help our team members and clients stay organized and get deliverables executed and work done on time. You’re personable with a good bedside manner, but can also get down to business. You are a documentation and processes pro, question assumptions, can follow directions, look for ways to become more efficient, and master attention to detail.
Specific SEO skills required are:
- Google Analytics set up, tracking and reporting (intermediate to advanced): reviewing existing analytics to make informed, data-driven recommendations for improvements; spot challenges and put together an action plan to combat issues
- Keyword research (intermediate to advanced): creative brainstorming, tactical research, culling, keyword mapping
- Technical WordPress and CMS aptitude (intermediate): possessing the ability to make changes, recommendations, technical tweaks, some code fixes
- Keep up with SEO trends and advancements in technology, SEO, UX, Google updates, and peripheral channels like Social, SEM, digital, etc.
- Provide leadership and set an example for execution for clients, colleagues, and freelancers
- Process oriented, organized, communicative, responsive, passionate, and has active room in your schedule to take on this workload
- Weekday, day hours required for regular communication although tactical work can be completed at your discretion
Preferred tools and experience:
- Web analytics: Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- WordPress: FTP, hosting, other CMS
- Keyword Research: Google Keyword Planner, Moz, SEMrush, etc.
- Technical: site speed tools, Screaming Frog, indexing, robots.txt, Excel,
- On-page SEO best practices and copywriting/content marketing familiarity
Nice to have:
- Tools: Infusionsoft, Google Apps, Moz, Asana, Slack, Dropbox, Google Apps, Highrise, Google My Business,
- Social media savvy
- copywriting savvy
- landing pages and opt-in forms and code
- SEM (PPC, Display) experience
Project Management Requirements and Description
- Delivers projects (timelines, execution, communication), on time
- Direct and manage internal team, clients, and Jenny as needed in order to hit monthly and program deliverable deadlines and dates
- Understands and takes ownership in the business so you feel confident to make judgment calls that help us achieve our goals
- Bring ideas, freshness, and energy to the table.
- Exhibits team leadership and client leadership capabilities
- Maintains a strong understanding of the company’s products and services.
- Is very diligent and realistic about projecting deadlines and deliverable dates – your own, the team’s, and the client’s
- Be available to clients for regular and one-off communications – in a follow-up or proactive nature
- Communicate with clients where and as needed from initial proposal stage to onboarding through project completion
- Manage client relationships strategically based on business and marketing objectives
- Regular, weekly attention to the business with check ins throughout the week
Complete this Google Form to apply. Thanks for your consideration.