The challenge with understanding and getting better SEO results is not due to a lack of information out there. In fact, a number of resources, articles and guides exist that are free, credible, and readily available.
The challenge with understanding SEO lies in sorting out the credible information from the bad (or outdated), determining the relevant from the irrelevant, and deciphering the technical jargon. The details and nuances need to be presented to marketers, digital leadership, and small business owners in an understandable, sequential and non-technical manner.
And that’s where I come in. I love speaking about SEO, Google Analytics, and SEO Content Activities that generate more awareness, traffic, conversions, and profits.
Looking for an SEO Speaker?
I’m available for speaking opportunities in Atlanta and nationwide to present my popular SEO presentations and workshops. I frequently speak to web designers, digital marketers, and small to mid-sized business owners and leaders. My bio, speaking history, session descriptions and attendee testimonials are below.
Looking for my Annual SEO Bootcamp?
For many years we’ve held annual SEO Workshops (lovingly referred to as “Bootcamps” for beginner and intermediate SEO skills). For more information and to learn about future Atlanta SEO Workshops clicks here. Sign up below to get notified about future live SEO trainings in Atlanta.
Past SEO Speaking Engagements
- PRSA Georgia 2018 – You Will Be Found
- WordCamp Birmingham – SEO in 2017: Identifying Strategies to Boost Results
- WordCamp Atlanta – SEO in 2017
- NAIS – Stop Being the Best-Kept Secret: SEO Tips
- EdNET 2016 – Moving the Sales Needle for Education Marketers
- SuperNova South – The Future of SEO
- EdNET – Search Engine Optimization for 2015—What’s In? What’s Out?
- WordCamp Denver – CritiquePress: Rapid-Fire Website Critique Panel DIY SEO – The Ins and Outs of Getting Results
- WordCamp Atlanta – SEO for 2015: What’s In, What’s Out and How to Be In It to Win It (For Good)
- WordCamp Birmingham – SEO Workshop: Best Practices for Better Website Traffic and Leads
- FPRA (Florida Public Relations Association) Annual Conference – SEO Best Practices in 2014 and Beyond: How to Understand and Integrate Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Effectively
- BMA (Business Marketing Association) Atlanta – Lead Gen for SMBs: How to Integrate SEO into Your Marketing Mix
- NARI (National Association of Remodelers) – SEO for Small Business Owners: How to Generate More Website Traffic & Leads
- Eventeract – Website Marketing Success with WordPress: Best Practices to Get More Business
- Atlanta Tech Village – DIY SEO Bootcamp Workshop
- WordCamp Atlanta 2014 – Keyword Clinic – How to get your WordPress website found on Google and Content Marketing Workshop: How to Plan, Optimize, and Analyze Your Efforts
- Solo PR Pros – SEO 101: Filling in the Gaps
- Towne Lake Business Association – SEO on a Small Business Budget: Do This, Not That for Sustainable Success
- IBANA: Presentation – Why Your Clients Don’t Need SEO – They Need Leverage
- WordCamp Atlanta: Presentation – Using Search Engine Optimization and Social Plugins
- C4 Atlanta: Presentation – SEO on a Budget
- WordCamp Atlanta: Presentation – SEO & WordPress: Do this, not that for the small business owner or solopreneur
- Atlanta Bloggers Meetup: Presentation – What SEO Looks Like In 2012
- TAG (Technology Association of Georgia) Young Professionals: Presentation – The Road Less Traveled
- Digital Atlanta Conference: Presentation & Workshop – SEO on a Budget: Do This Not That(sold out event)
- Strategic Self Publishing: Presentation – Book Marketing and PR
- WordPress & Social Meetup: Presentation – Climbing to the Top of Google
- The Business Of WordPress Conference: Panel Moderator – Adapting a Visual Design to your Budget
Event Organizer and Attendee Testimonials
“Thanks for the great SEO workshop today. This was the second time I got to hear you talk SEO; I appreciate going more in depth with your training.”
-Carla Wilson, Wilson Media Services
“Thank you for sharing with us and putting some clarity to a very confusing subject!”
-Warren Williams, Business Advisor
“I met Jenny after hearing rave reviews about the Content SEO workshop she presented at Digital Atlanta. I then invited her to do a 2 hour workshop at WordCamp Atlanta on the same topic and people loved it.”
-Judi Knight, WordCamp Atlanta Organizer
“I meant to write you earlier to say how much I enjoyed your presentation. You broke down the information so I could understand how and why. I’m new to WordPress so that meant a lot to me. I liked the way you used humor and visuals in your presentation. Most of all, the information made an immediate impact on my website, and that’s what I was looking for from the conference.”
-Michelle Hiskey, Freelance Writer
“Jenny – thanks again so much for your great presentation. It was interesting, clear and well-organized. I left the meeting excited to go put all the tactics into practice and learn more about writing with SEO in mind. Thanks again!”
-Allison Boaz, Digital Image Matters, LLC
“You did such an awesome job. In fact plenty of people (even at the final party) were chatting about you and how fun you made it.”
-Jeff Funk, Creative Director, WGNO-NOLA 38
“Excellent presentation today! Would you mind sending me your slides? I would love to be able to refer to them when needed. Thanks!”
-Angelina Ward, Director, Marketing, LexisNexis
“I was present during your ‘SEO On a Budget: Do This Not That’ presentation last week. I have attended many social/digital media presentations over the last few years and yours was by far the most interesting and valuable. The way you presented SEO in three easy-to-follow steps and answered questions as they were relevant really helped to make SEO less confusing and very approachable. I will use what you taught in my personal life and will also bring this information back to my company. Thank you so very much for presenting!
-Tegan Gullikson, Manager Digital Marketing, UniPro Foodservice, Inc.
“Hi Jenny, great seminar today! I really learned a lot about SEO that I had no clue about.”
-Jessica Mullis, Art Director, The Titan Agency
“I cannot keep up in the notes because there is SO MUCH awesome information. Can you please send the deck to this address? Thank you for giving your time to Digital Atlanta, hands down the BEST presentation of the week.”
-Lindsay Woods, RedMedia PR
“I recently attended Jenny Munn’s ‘SEO On A Budget’ presentation during Digital Atlanta last week. Munn gave an informative talk, chock full of tips and techniques for those new to the world of SEO.”
-Jenni Hilton, Marketing & PR Consultant
Jenny and Mickey are on top of the latest developments in search and how to leverage your digital marketing strategy to influence search results. They combine a unique understanding of the underlying technology with a qualitative strategic approach to driving through and making easy to understand principles and apply.
– Steve Floyd, August House
In depth information fill event with tools to aid in projection my website to the next level. SEO is constantly changing. Having a day of information dedicated to this got me back on track. Jenny and Mickey are experts in their fields!
– Barbara Kurth, Happy Holidayware