Do you need an actionable SEO marketing plan?
According to Search Engine Journal, SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate. Combine that with the fact that SEO is one of the lowest cost marketing channels out there, and you’ve got a huge new source driving more leads, and ultimately sales and profits.
Does this sound like where you are right now? You:
- Know you need to better optimize your website. You’ve known for a while, you just haven’t gotten around to it because you don’t know where to begin.
- Need an SEO game plan that will help you put all the pieces together, prioritize, and create something actionable that will get you the results you want.
- Do not get business from your website…and you want to figure out why and how to change that.
My SEO Strategy Deep Dives are a good fit for you if:
- Your business, products, services and priorities have evolved and shifted – but your website copy, messaging, and keywords haven’t kept up
- Your website marketing efforts are sorely in need of TLC
- You’ve never done SEO and are ready to do what it takes to drive more qualified traffic and leads
- You want to know how to take your SEO efforts to the next level
- You’ve attempted SEO but it’s not working
- You’re unsure if you can afford or are in need of ongoing, retainer SEO services
The customized SEO marketing plan I will create just for you will help to target the right people and craft an integrated strategy that is aligned with your business, your goals and resources.
Topics We Can Cover During Your SEO Strategy Intensive:
Depending on your individual company’s needs, there are many topics we could look at during an SEO Strategy Intensive. Here are a few things we’ve done with past Intensive clients:
- Google Analytics Review: brief training on measurement and how to know what’s working (and what’s not)
- SEO Copywriting/On-Page Optimization/SEO Blogging refresher
- Open Q&A Time
- PPC Audit: reviewing your existing AdWords performance, and/or looking at additional opportunities to drive search traffic through advertising on Google
- Overview: On-Page SEO Fundamentals review + template + on-page video screen share based on competition, keywords, goals, and content assets and resources
- Master Keyword Spreadsheet: keyword research, selection, prioritization and mapping
- Inbound Links Spreadsheet: backlinks for your site and competitors sites plus assessment and recommendations
- Overview: Off-page SEO and how to understand what links you and your competitor have gotten and how you can get more, high quality links moving forward
- SEO Editorial Calendar: a keyword-driven calendar plotted out 3-6 months
- SEO Marcomm: a calendar of marketing channels with SEO activities plotted out
- 30-60 minute follow-up call (to be used within 3 months of on-site deep dive meeting)
You’ll come away from your personalized SEO Strategy Intensive with a solid, actionable strategy you can execute on with confidence.
Here’s what one client had to say about his consultation:
“We had Jenny come in to give us a sanity check on our current SEO effort as well as help align our SEO approach and strategy. It was extremely valuable to have a professional that is 100% SEO focused to give a fresh perspective on what we were are doing and helping us to build a plan to actually execute against. We would recommend Jenny to those who need help getting started in SEO as well as the SEO savvy who might just need a second set of eyes from someone dedicated in the field.” – ecommerce website agency
Ready to Get Your SEO Plan? Contact me today.