Once upon a time (in 2010) I used to monitor my clients’ SEO campaigns in the same way the caveman probably used to.
By googling my client’s top 50 keywords and tracking manually on a spreadsheet where were ranking for that week. 3 hours later I would be done with Client 1 and I’d move on to Client 2. Good times.
Today, thank goodness there is a much easier way to track, monitor, and measure SEO performance. All using free tools you should already have set up.
Introducing my new SEO Analytics and Measurement Fundamentals Training Course
I created this latest training for marketers and content creators like you. To help empower you how to make sure you’re staying on top of SEO progress, and to even know what to look for and where to look.
You need this training if…..
- You’d rather scroll through political ads than do your monthly SEO reporting
- You’re clueless about what to look at and you’re overwhelmed by the data
- You feel like you’re missing something when it comes to monitoring SEO performance
What you’ll learn in this training:
- How to gain clarity into your SEO performance
- How to spot issues before it’s too late
- How – and what – to communicate to your boss, clients, team, or stakeholders
- How to do SEO reporting like a pro
There is nothing worse than spending time on an SEO training class and have it be full of fluff and intro level concepts you could have found by reading a few free articles. My SEO fundamentals trainings are meaty, comprehensive, and no fluff.
The price is typically $129, but in this introductory offer, it is $99 for the next 2 weeks.
Check out the training here: https://jennymunn.lpages.co/seo-measurement-and-analytics-training/.
Email me if you have any questions.
SEO Essentials Mini-Course
Refresh your SEO skills with this 5-day SEO fundamentals mini-course. You'll learn the key pieces of knowledge marketers must have to master the complex world of SEO.
Latest posts by Jenny Munn (see all)
- How to Drive More SEO Impact Next Year [Free SEO Resource] - November 17, 2022
- You Suck, Google: 3 Basics for Marketers About the Move to GA4 (Google Analytics 4) - March 28, 2022
- How to Get SEO Traction Faster (A Must-Do Technique in 2022)￼ - February 8, 2022