K-12 Consulting Firm Gets SEO Results
"Jenny, thank you for your collaboration and partnership this year, and for leading efforts to keep us visible and driving leads through SEO. We've seen many qualified prospects reach out using language from the articles and blog posts you've helped us strategize and publish. We're looking forward to another great year of work together. "
View The Results
How To Attract Principals and School Leaders With SEO and Content Marketing Services
The client is a consulting firm offering PD (professional development), training, workshops, courses, and conferences to schools looking to accelerate learning and increase student achievement. We have been working together for a number of years on content creation, optimization, digital advertising, search marketing, organic SEO, website optimization, and content marketing.
- Website type: Consulting
- Industry: K-12 Education
- CMS: WordPress
- Number of pages: 75
Summary of work done
- Audits, strategy, and implementation to keep the brand fresh
- Amplify offerings through a variety of channels: blogs, articles, organic social media, digital advertising, organic SEO, and content marketing.
- Performing SEO audits and implementing the fixes within WordPress CMS. In addition to the standard technical SEO recommendations, the fixes included: implementing schema, resolving technical issues, image optimizations, etc….
- Content strategy, keyword research and interviewing subject matter experts for case studies, blog posts, and long-form articles.
- Digital marketing strategy creation and implementation for a conference including website marketing, on-page and off-page content optimization, Twitter and Facebook advertising, and Google Business optimizations.
- Strategized and implemented expert-level content that drove qualified leads and conversions.