Want to freshen up your Digital Marketing and SEO skills? Take your traffic to the next level? Or just plain keep up with all of the changes, updates and most important K-12 trends, tips, and best practices without getting overwhelmed? Check out the resources below.
Free Guide—Selling to Schools: Digital Marketing 101 for K-12 Education
My Favorite SEO Tool (I Use it Daily)
SEMrush is the most robust premium tool. I pay $99/month; try it today – there is a free trial but they will make you register first FYI. This is my partner (affiliate) link that gives you a free 7-day trial; highly recommended for anyone who is committed to growth; I use SEMrush for all my clients):
Get Your “SEO Essentials” Checklist Today
WordPress SEO Videos
Do you use WordPress for your site? Do many of your clients use WordPress? I have been featured as a speaker for the past several years at WordCamp, an organization that produces international conferences focused on using WordPress for business. Watch my past talks about SEO specifically for WordPress sites here.
Keyword Research Tools: Free and Paid
- Your Google Search Console “Performance” Report
- Keywords Everywhere Chrome Extension
- WordStream’s Free Keyword Tool
- Answer the Public
- www.thinkwithgoogle.com/feature/testmysite **provides a report to download
- Your Google Search Console “Links” Report
- Premium and Free versions: Ahrefs.com
- Premium: SEMrush (affiliate link for a free 7-day trial)
Analytics and Reporting:
- Search Engine Journal
- Google’s Search Quality Evaluator Guidelines – PDF
- Moz’s Beginner’s Guide to SEO
If you are interested in learning more about SEO strategy but haven’t been able to attend one of my local talks or classes, this online webinar is a great place to get started. Watch my featured SEO 101 webinar here.