As a business owner or leader in your company, it’s your job to identify opportunities for faster adoption of more profitable leads. Inevitably, this line of thinking has led you to considering SEO and optimizing your website in some form or fashion.
Why SEO? Because when done right, it directly increase revenue and reduces costs (minimizes the necessity for participation in more expensive channels). SEO, along with social media, is one of the top ways to drive awareness and consideration from qualified prospects who are already out looking for the solutions your products and services provides.
If you’re producing content and investing in customer education from your website, you can no longer afford (literally) to put off that inner voice that’s been in your head asking, “Do I need to get into SEO? Is it time to get started? Who can help?”Like many businesses today though, you’re jaded at the thought of hiring an expensive, slow-moving SEO agency. You need a solution between hiring an SEO agency and figuring out SEO on your own. Enter the In-House SEO Consultant.
15 Vital Questions to Ask an In-House SEO Coach and Consultant
If you’re exploring an in-house SEO training solution, here are 15 questions you should ask yourself that cover the who, what, where, when, why and how of hiring an in-house consultant for SEO integration.
1. Who should we hire?
2. Who in the company will take ownership and work with the trainer?
3. Who is Jenny Munn and why is she so awesome at in-house SEO consulting? (Ok, not a real question but in case you’re interested. :-))
4. What do we need to consider when taking on SEO in-house?
5. What will it involve?
6. What resources do I need to invest in?
7. What is the negative to this? (because there must be a negative, right?)
8. Where does this training take place? Virtually, at my office, or a combination?
9. When should I get started with in-house SEO training? (side note if I may: asking “when should I get started with SEO” is akin to asking WHEN should I try and get more leads coming to my website)
10. Why now?
11. Why in-house training versus another SEO optimization solution?
12. How will this impact me?
13. How do I get started?
14. How much will this cost?
15. How long will it take to see results?
Bottom line: in-house SEO training shortens the learning curve, empowers the business, and gets you results quickly and affordably. Reach out to me today to learn more.
What other questions do you have about in-house SEO training?
Latest posts by Jenny Munn (see all)
- AMA Digital Marketing Bootcamp - March 31, 2019
- What is Voice Marketing? Voice vs. Voice Search 101 - March 7, 2019
- How to Improve An Outdated Digital Marketing Strategy - February 7, 2019