With all the icy cold weather lately, I am definitely ready to send winter packin’ and welcome spring with open arms! Besides the warmer temperatures and beautiful flowers, I’m also excited for spring because I have some great educational SEO events coming up in Atlanta. There’s something for everyone, from one-hour talks to an all-day bootcamp intensive. So “save the date” on your calendar right now and come join me for some SEO goodness!
Freelance Forum SEO Experts Panel | Thursday, March 5th 6:30p-8:30p
I’ll be joining three SEO veterans to discuss what works and what doesn’t, when to do things yourself or when to turn it over to an expert, and of course answering all the live questions from attendees. This event is free for Freelance Forum members and just $15 for non-members. You can get all the details and learn more about Freelance Forum here: http://freelanceforum.org/event/magnetize-your-website-seo-experts-panel/
WordCamp Atlanta | Saturday, March 28th
It’s WordCamp time again! If you aren’t familiar with WCATL, it’s a community organized weekend camp filled with back-to-back classes, discussions, and panels to help you learn, share ideas, and get more awesome! This year’s camp is scheduled for March 28th and 29th at the Loudermilk Center in Atlanta. I’ll be there all weekend, and will be both teaching a workshop and participating in a panel on Saturday afternoon. Tickets for WordCamp Atlanta are available for just $40 here – http://atlanta.wordcamp.org/2015/
Spinach in Your Teeth? Rapid Fire Website Critiques – Content Marketing Panel | 1:00p
Join me, Judi Knight, John Saddington, and David Laietta as we discuss best practices for home page content and design. If you’d like to get some feedback, this is the place for you. Be prepared to give us your url and we will tell you like it is!
SEO for 2015: What’s In, What’s Out and How to Be In It to Win It (For Good) | 4:00p
Sure you can piecemeal SEO tactics together, but do you really know what it takes to win the SEO game in 2015 and beyond? In this workshop we’ll discuss the latest and greatest with organic search engine optimization, as well as how to roll up your sleeves and understand the strategy that goes behind tactics beyond just “have a fast website,” “be mobile responsive” and “work your keywords into the copy.”
SEO Bootcamp for Atlanta Businesses and Marketing Professionals | May 1, 2015 9am-4pm
Back by popular demand, Mickey Mellen (Green Mellen Media) and I will be teaching this full-day, hands-on SEO workshop for those that want to learn more about getting found in Google.
This workshop is for you if you:
- Are a busy business owner or marketer who is committed to the profitability and success of your business
- Understand the importance of SEO and getting found in Google
- Have been unable to implement SEO because you have no idea where to start
- Don’t have a huge budget to hire an agency or fancy SEO consultant
- Aren’t sure if you have the internal resources but still want to find out what SEO will take
- Provide marketing services to clients and need to better understand SEO
It’s $199 ($179 if you register before 4/17/15) for a full day of instruction and catered lunch. Tickets and more information are available at http://jennymunn.com/seo-bootcamp. We like to keep things small so we’re only offering 20 spots this year; don’t dawdle or you might miss out!
Latest posts by Jenny Munn (see all)
- 3 Keys to Getting the Most from Facebook Advertising in K-12 Education (Part 1) - January 31, 2018
- K-12 Education Marketing: 3 Search Trends You Need to Know for 2018 - January 15, 2018
- PRSA Atlanta SEO Seminar on Search Engine Optimization for PR Professionals - January 12, 2018