WordCamp Atlanta 2012, which took place the first weekend of February, seriously rocked. Not that I’d expect anything less from a conference designed exclusively to bring together WordPress enthusiasts.
I had the privilege of leading two back-to-back sessions on search engine optimization for small business owners. My talk was formally titled, “SEO & WordPress: Do this, not that for the small business owner or solopreneur.” Two hours of talking about SEO and WordPress + meeting other cool business owners = a slice of nerd heaven. 🙂
As always, the audience was fabulous and there were lots of great questions and interaction. If you missed the presentation, here are a few links:
- Atlanta social media consultant Charity Hisle gives a presentation recap on her website
- The SlideShare link to my SEO for small business owners presentation
- WordPress.tv recorded most of the talks from WordCamp Atlanta, so the video of my talk should be available soon (although as of publishing this post it’s not there yet)
For anyone that attended the presentation (or even if you didn’t attend but are trying to learn about search engine optimization), if you have any questions about SEO’ing your website, don’t hesitate to reach out!
Interested in more SEO updates? Connect with me on Google+ today or sign up for my newsletter in the upper right column.
Latest posts by Jenny Munn (see all)
- My Recent Journey Vetting and Hiring an SEO Agency - January 13, 2020
- SEO for K-12 Curriculum Company - December 29, 2019
- The #1 Lesson I Learned After 10 Years in Business - December 10, 2019