WordCamp Atlanta 2012, which took place the first weekend of February, seriously rocked. Not that I’d expect anything less from a conference designed exclusively to bring together WordPress enthusiasts.
I had the privilege of leading two back-to-back sessions on search engine optimization for small business owners. My talk was formally titled, “SEO & WordPress: Do this, not that for the small business owner or solopreneur.” Two hours of talking about SEO and WordPress + meeting other cool business owners = a slice of nerd heaven. 🙂
As always, the audience was fabulous and there were lots of great questions and interaction. If you missed the presentation, here are a few links:
- Atlanta social media consultant Charity Hisle gives a presentation recap on her website
- The SlideShare link to my SEO for small business owners presentation
- WordPress.tv recorded most of the talks from WordCamp Atlanta, so the video of my talk should be available soon (although as of publishing this post it’s not there yet)
For anyone that attended the presentation (or even if you didn’t attend but are trying to learn about search engine optimization), if you have any questions about SEO’ing your website, don’t hesitate to reach out!
Interested in more SEO updates? Connect with me on Google+ today or sign up for my newsletter in the upper right column.
Latest posts by Jenny Munn (see all)
- 3 Keys to Getting the Most from Facebook Advertising in K-12 Education (Part 1) - January 31, 2018
- K-12 Education Marketing: 3 Search Trends You Need to Know for 2018 - January 15, 2018
- PRSA Atlanta SEO Seminar on Search Engine Optimization for PR Professionals - January 12, 2018