In 2013, I made a commitment. To bring as much SEO-awesomeness to the table as possible. I knew at some point that meant doing a full-day, hands-on training and kick-ass workshop. I envisioned a day working with other high-energy business owners and solopreneurs, unleashing all of my SEO knowledge about how to become successful at ranking high in Google. And not only teaching and lecturing, but getting our hands dirty and actually executing. A day fueled not only by consuming massive quantities of caffeine, but also the joy of working on improving our own business and our business’s online presence.
Friends, that day is here.
I’m proud to announce that I’ve teamed up with Judi Knight of NewTricks.com, WordPress website designer extraordinaire, social media marketing professional, WordCamp Atlanta organizer, co-organizer of the Atlanta WordPress Users Group, and so much more (believe me, she’s a person who makes things happen. You want to know her).
Here are the details for the workshop:
- Who: WordPress website owners: small business owners, social media marketers, freelancers, marketing professionals, web designers, speakers, writers, PR professionals, and digital marketing consultants
- What: A full-day workshop of what you need to know about succeeding with SEO in 2013: keyword research, on-page optimization, linkbuilding, social media optimization, Google Analytics, etc.
- Where: New Tricks Office, Atlanta, GA
- When: Thursday, February 21, 2013 from 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Why: We only have 20 spots; early-bird pricing of $165 ends Friday, February 1**
- How: Registration and details here –http://jennymunn.com/seo-basics-for-wordpress-atlanta-workshop/
**100% Satisfaction. Guaranteed. Or your money back.
The History of Why This SEO Training Workshop Exists
I can tell you very simply how this workshop came to be:
I like to be happy.
Being in business for myself makes me happy.
Staying in business means I have to have customers.
Being happy = needing customers
To make that equation work successfully (okay, math was never my strong suit), I did 2 things when I went out on my own a few years ago: 1) put up a WordPress website and 2) invested time into learning SEO. Those two things have done wonders for my business.
Every week as I was working hard on my copywriting clients’ projects, my SEO was working hard for me, bringing steady leads month after month so that I rarely experienced that “famine” cycle that other freelancers talked about. Eventually I grew and evolved to become what I am today: an SEO copywriting consultant and SEO trainer who teaches other business owners how to succeed with getting their content found and ranked high in Google.
SEO Training Workshop: Got Questions?
If I can be of service, or answer ANY questions you have about the workshop, don’t hesitate to reach out. For more details, check out the registration page:
Latest posts by Jenny Munn (see all)
- SEO Project Management: An Essential Skill for Modern Marketers - December 5, 2018
- K-12 Education Non-Profit Advocacy SEO - November 21, 2018
- School Marketing Budget: How to Control Digital Marketing Costs - November 21, 2018