Did you know 93.5% of business owners are confused by SEO?
Okay, so I made up that statistic.
But I bet it’s close enough. SEO is SUPER confusing because of a few reasons:
- Historically, SEO has been limited to webmaster-techie-talk. Only computer whizzes could understand and could apply the back-end technicalities and logistics behind the SEO of a site
- Google has evolved SEO tactics tremendously over time to try and out-smart the spammers. What used to work a few years ago (heck, even a few months ago), might no longer work. Unfortunately for us, that outdated information will live online forever, confusing those trying to study up on SEO
- Like going to the gym, showing up is the hardest part. It’s challenging to get started without knowing what kind of commitment you’re going to have to…well, commit to.
SEO Basics: Start at the Beginning
If you’re looking for a simple, easy-to-understand resource about how to SEO your site, check out my free keyword research guide, “How to Find Keywords: 7 Simple Steps to Keyword Research (and SEO) Success.”
Why start with keyword research? Because it’s the absolute foundation of an SEO strategy. It’s the very beginning of the beginning. In this guide you’ll discover:
- The #1 keyword strategy mistake most small business owners make
- Why the word “keyword” is so misleading and trips up small business owners
- How to use Google’s free keyword tool
- What the most overlooked step is of implementing an SEO strategy
- 4 keyword research mistakes most people make that you want to avoid
Get your free guide here today: http://jennymunn.com/free-keyword-research-guide/. And in the meanwhile, leave a comment below and let me know if you’ve attempted keyword research or what’s holding you back.
Interested in more SEO updates? Connect with me on Google+ today or sign up for my newsletter in the upper right column.
Latest posts by Jenny Munn (see all)
- How to Rank at Position 0: Tools and Tactics the Pros Use - June 10, 2019
- What Is Position 0 and Why Do You Need to Make It Part of Your SEO Strategy? - May 2, 2019
- AMA Digital Marketing Bootcamp - March 31, 2019