WordCamp Atlanta sold out early this year. And with such an awesome lineup and WordPress experts and users who will be out in full force, why wouldn’t it? WordPress is comprised of a very giving community, and I’m lucky to be part of it.
Beginner SEO Workshop Session: Using Search Engine Optimization & Social Plugins
My session, “Using Search Engine Optimization and Social Plugins” is designed for beginners and I’ll cover basic SEO and social concepts such as:
- Adding keywords, titles and description tags
- Creating an XML sitemap
- Connecting Google analytics
- Adding social sharing
To learn more about WordCamp visit http://2013.atlanta.wordcamp.org. And of course, you can use the hashtag #WCATL to follow the action.
See you there!
Latest posts by Jenny Munn (see all)
- SEO in 2017: How Are You Stacking Up? - April 10, 2017
- Get Off the Dreaded SEO Plateau: Keywords to Pursue When You Think You’re Tapped Out - March 30, 2017
- SEO Tips for Live Streaming - March 30, 2017