WordCamp Atlanta sold out early this year. And with such an awesome lineup and WordPress experts and users who will be out in full force, why wouldn’t it? WordPress is comprised of a very giving community, and I’m lucky to be part of it.
Beginner SEO Workshop Session: Using Search Engine Optimization & Social Plugins
My session, “Using Search Engine Optimization and Social Plugins” is designed for beginners and I’ll cover basic SEO and social concepts such as:
- Adding keywords, titles and description tags
- Creating an XML sitemap
- Connecting Google analytics
- Adding social sharing
To learn more about WordCamp visit http://2013.atlanta.wordcamp.org. And of course, you can use the hashtag #WCATL to follow the action.
See you there!
SEO Essentials Mini-Course
Refresh your SEO skills with this 5-day SEO fundamentals mini-course. You'll learn the key pieces of knowledge marketers must have to master the complex world of SEO.
Latest posts by Jenny Munn (see all)
- How Long Does SEO Take to Show Results? (Updated for 2023) - August 9, 2023
- SEO Health Check: 8 Steps To a Quick & Dirty Effective SEO Competitive Audit - July 13, 2023
- The Impact of AI on SEO - June 2, 2023