WordCamp Atlanta sold out early this year. And with such an awesome lineup and WordPress experts and users who will be out in full force, why wouldn’t it? WordPress is comprised of a very giving community, and I’m lucky to be part of it.
Beginner SEO Workshop Session: Using Search Engine Optimization & Social Plugins
My session, “Using Search Engine Optimization and Social Plugins” is designed for beginners and I’ll cover basic SEO and social concepts such as:
- Adding keywords, titles and description tags
- Creating an XML sitemap
- Connecting Google analytics
- Adding social sharing
To learn more about WordCamp visit http://2013.atlanta.wordcamp.org. And of course, you can use the hashtag #WCATL to follow the action.
See you there!
Latest posts by Jenny Munn (see all)
- The #1 Lesson I Learned After 10 Years in Business - December 10, 2019
- How to Prepare your SEO for Machine Learning, Synonyms and Intent - November 7, 2019
- Behind the Scenes: Structuring, Preparing and Leading a 2-day SEO Training - October 9, 2019