WordCamp Atlanta sold out early this year. And with such an awesome lineup and WordPress experts and users who will be out in full force, why wouldn’t it? WordPress is comprised of a very giving community, and I’m lucky to be part of it.
Beginner SEO Workshop Session: Using Search Engine Optimization & Social Plugins
My session, “Using Search Engine Optimization and Social Plugins” is designed for beginners and I’ll cover basic SEO and social concepts such as:
- Adding keywords, titles and description tags
- Creating an XML sitemap
- Connecting Google analytics
- Adding social sharing
To learn more about WordCamp visit http://2013.atlanta.wordcamp.org. And of course, you can use the hashtag #WCATL to follow the action.
See you there!
Latest posts by Jenny Munn (see all)
- How to Rank at Position 0: Tools and Tactics the Pros Use - June 10, 2019
- What Is Position 0 and Why Do You Need to Make It Part of Your SEO Strategy? - May 2, 2019
- AMA Digital Marketing Bootcamp - March 31, 2019