WordCamp Atlanta sold out early this year. And with such an awesome lineup and WordPress experts and users who will be out in full force, why wouldn’t it? WordPress is comprised of a very giving community, and I’m lucky to be part of it.
Beginner SEO Workshop Session: Using Search Engine Optimization & Social Plugins
My session, “Using Search Engine Optimization and Social Plugins” is designed for beginners and I’ll cover basic SEO and social concepts such as:
- Adding keywords, titles and description tags
- Creating an XML sitemap
- Connecting Google analytics
- Adding social sharing
To learn more about WordCamp visit http://2013.atlanta.wordcamp.org. And of course, you can use the hashtag #WCATL to follow the action.
See you there!
Latest posts by Jenny Munn (see all)
- 3 Keys to Getting the Most from Facebook Advertising in K-12 Education (Part 1) - January 31, 2018
- K-12 Education Marketing: 3 Search Trends You Need to Know for 2018 - January 15, 2018
- PRSA Atlanta SEO Seminar on Search Engine Optimization for PR Professionals - January 12, 2018